Monday, May 2, 2011

Insanity Day: 15

So....... I'm ashamed. Very Ashamed. I've been a bad Insanity devotee. It's been crazy busy and I've done all the workouts, but it took me 2 weeks to get through week 2. :(

I hate missing the workouts. I really committed myself to the program, and wanted to stick to the schedule. I'm not a quitter.

I'm back on track now. I have a new resolve, but I'm also realistic, May is a super busy month. I'm going to have to find a way to make sure I'm not skipping workouts.


Today was my second fit test. I was nervous, especially because I had been off track. I did well though. There was definite progress.

Here are the results:

Switch kicks: wk 1- 39 wk 3-54

Power jacks: wk 1-48 wk 3-60

Power knees: wk 1-76 wk 3-83

Power jumps: wk 1-25 wk 3-32

Globe jumps: wk 1-8 wk 3-12

Suicide jumps: wk 1-12 wk 3-13

Push-up jacks: wk 1-10 wk 3-18

Low plank oblique: wk 1-45 wk 3-62


There it is. I'm not posting any before and after photos until I'm thrilled with the after's but I'm taking the pics every 2 weeks so that at the end I can see the changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment