Saturday, January 2, 2010

Hey Judah!


There are so many moments in my kids lives that I wish I could videotape. The little precious, moments that by the time you get the camera are over, or even if you do get the camera in time, they will stop as soon as they see it. One of those came this morning after 'Family Breakfast'. We all love the Beatles song "Hey Jude" (obviously because of our own little Judah). But Judah, loves this song. I mean how awesome is it to have a song about you? Well, this morning as family breakfast was wrapping up, I turned my ipod to the song and my little Judah man let loose. Dancing with his whole body, laughing and singing the "Na, Na, Na Naa Naa Na, Na, Na , Na Na Naaa, HEY JUD(AH), at the very top of his lungs. Awesome, I never want to foget those moments! For as much as he makes me crazy and sometimes I wish I could duct tape his mouth closed and glue his hands together.....He is such a joy and his wild personality makes his hugs the absolute squeeziest and when he gives me kisses, he really means it! I love you dude!


BTW, my husband bought me an awesome ipod dock for Christmas, that made this mornings kitchen dance party possible. Thanks Babe! I love it!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, thank GOD you updated your blog! And I love Judah too. Insanely. Squeeziest is a great word.

    ReplyDelete