Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Insanity: Day 3

Dear Shaun T,

Every time you tell me to make sure my core is tight, I want to yell obscenities at you. Why you ask? Well...... all my focus and attention is going towards not passing out, and mainly towards my head not exploding. So quite frankly, the idea of shifting that attention to my abs, would surely be my demise.


Seriously though, todays workout was Cardio Power and Resistance. I actually really liked this workout. It was hard, but I love the feeling of powering through. My legs burned, but once again the push ups were the toughest part for me. One day I'll be strong ;)

1 comment:

  1. I think you are me are on parallel tracks. I'm on day 2 of P90X. Yesterday I actually got into the "nausea zone", and today got close to the "blurred vision zone".

    As long as no one expects me to help with anything physical like moving (or walking up stairs) we'll be fine.

    I keep thinking a similar thought: "I gotta get weaker before I get stronger"

    Mostly, I'm thinking about taking my shirt off in Hawaii in September. =/

    ReplyDelete